Where has this year gone!?!?
The year has flown; lots of body fat has been shed, lots of health issues have been turned around and lots of you are healthier than you’ve been in years.
I have taken great pleasure in helping you any way I have, whether that’s through the blog, a fitness class, a bootcamp or via our social media accounts. However we’ve helped you in 2011 we want to say it has been our pleasure because that’s what we’re her for.
Thank you for being a part of our year and we look forward motivating you towards positive change next year too!
Obviously we couldn’t sign off without giving you an awesome tip or two to see you through the Christmas break so here you go…
1. When you’re at the kitchen sink preparing the veg do 2 sets of 20 two or one legged squats
(If you’re not cooking yourself then do your squats before you get ready to go out)
2. Before you get in the shower/bath, do 2 sets of 20 push ups on the side of the bath or sink at an angle with your elbows tucked into your side
3. When you’re going up any stairs, don’t walk, RUN!
4. Stay hydrated and ensure you drink one glass of water for every glass of alcohol you consume
5. Don’t fall asleep in the chair or sit staring at the TV. Take your whole family out for a walk so you can get some fresh air, burn off some of those added calories and actually talk to each other
6. Christmas usually means family chaos so make sure that you take time out for some peace and quiet. Have a soak, put on some chill out tunes, read a magazine or just take a walk on your own. It is vital to your mental wellbeing and especially when you’re surrounded by lots of people, noise and distractions
So, only one thing left to say; we wish you a Merry Christmas from all of us at The Hot Body Bootcamp and if we aren’t seeing you before we hope to see you on 16th January 2012!